We are not in hurry in the morning, it is planned to start the trip at 11:30.
- 12:00 – Returning big heap of bottles in the shop – we got those for the scouts to earn a bit money.
- 13:15 – Fetching a group of scouts who stayed overnight in the wilderness. Our bus driver is not very sure if the small bridge can support the bus weight – but it was OK.
- 14:00 – 14:30 – Picnic lunch on the rest-stop beween bridge over the fjord and a tunnel. We had very tasty grilled trouts which our fisherman cauth over the night.
- 15:00 – 17:30 – Bathing in the indoor pool / spa area in the center of Alta.
- 20:00 – 21:30 – Making the dinner – Mexican tortillas and pancakes as a desert. Couple Norwegian scouts came to visit us.